Growing Connections Nature Heals is a free gardening program, created exclusively for people living with early-stage dementia and their care partners, offered by Dakota County Master Gardeners in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association and Dakota County Communities for Living Initiative.
No garden, gardening experience, or green thumb required!
Winter classes will be held online using Zoom and include fun and informative garden projects using materials delivered to your home.
Master Gardener volunteers lead six fun, casual classes on the following Wednesdays from 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM:
- February 24 – Succulent planting
- March 3 – Birds in the Garden: Orange seed holder
- March 10 – Herbs: Sowing Seeds
- March 17 – Flowers: Coloring flower parts
- March 24 – Bulb planting
- March 31 – Como Conservatory Video Tour